The Business and Innovation Center (CIN) provides virtual and physical incubation whether to companies graduated by the CI, who have already left the facilities, whether to the remaining companies of the surrounding business fabric, through the provision of qualified and advanced services such as technology and knowledge transfer, technological brokerag , having as main goals:
– Supporting the business community in the competitiveness increase through innovation, toward exportation and internationalization.
– Lay down structured procedures of innovation in the business fabric.
– Support the local and regional administration in the establishment of innovative actions in their development strategies.
The services provided to the companies are:
– Diagnosis: Innovation needs, innovation’s intensity.
– training: fields of management, marketing, technology transfer, etc.
– consulting: diversification, expansion, consolidation, marketing, internationalization, innovation processes.
– inclusion in specific projects: clustering, internationalization, business acquisition, technology transfer, etc.